Monday, April 16, 2007

Finals Month

So, it's been a few days since I've posted any news or reviews. It is getting to be that time for college students such as I to be bogged down by insane torturous exams and assignments by our professors. I speak of course of Finals Month. Well, since I'm an English minor, I've been working mainly on some short stories for my Advanced Fiction Writing course and other creative writing courses. Besides a columnist, I'm one of those struggling writers and poets (and NO, I do not take my labtop to the coffee house to write, though there's one at the corner of my block). Of course I'm a narcissist, so one of the three stories I'm working on features me and a few past experiences I and freidns of mine have had in the adult entertainment industry.

Either way, until my graduation in May, there may be a few less posts than usual, but I'll try and stay on top of things. Thanks to all those who have sent me their best wishes concerning my exams and assignments. I really do appreciate all your patience and support.

No comments: