Wednesday, June 6, 2007

A Little Fun With Paris


Most people know I love the Hilton family, but out of the Hilton sisters, I do love Nicky more. Even a few of my friends used to call me the lost Hilton sister due to my love of shopping... and the embarassing fact that I didn't know what Target was until someone explained it to me last year. I even paid a massive sum of money a few years ago to be blonde (a realistic blond that costs me an initial $350) for about a year and a half, but that wasn't because of the Hiltons; I honestly thought it would be cute.

Anyway, since Paris is embracing this whole jail thing in strides, I thought you guys might enjoy this little game I found. Just click the following link and follow the instructions.

http://www.gsn.com/minigames/minigame.php?id=20

No comments: