Sunday, July 29, 2007

Post-Surgery Recovery

My surgery went well. I had one of the best surgical doctors in the area, so it was no surprise that the the surgery took a third of the original estimated time, which is great, espeicially since it meant I had less side effects from the full anesthesia. I actually wasn't nauseous and I didn't feel like I had a hangover afterwards... well, my bitch level was nonexistent for the first few hours after the surgery. I still can't believe how nice I was after I woke up. I even hugged a nurse after I was released from the hospital. I'm not exactly sure if being pleasant was good for me... everyone else seemed to love it though.

Anyway, the incisions will be healing for a few days, so I can't spend that much time blogging. I will actually be fully healed in two to three weeks, but I'll be in working condition probably after a week or so. I still wanted to say something to everyone who sent me well wishes during this awkward time in my life: Thank you; I really do appreciate you all. Damn, there was that pleasant attitude coming back. Oh well.

And to Lex Sabre: if you serenade me over the phone one more time within the next week, I will have to hurt you, especially since you won't smuggle me cigarettes.

No comments: