Thursday, September 27, 2007

It's my birthday, I'll cum if I want to!

It's that time of the year... it's my birthday tommorrow (Friday, September 28th). Of course, I'm not advertising how old I am turning tommorrow, but let's just say it's my 21st birthday for the thrid time. I know, I know... I'm really young, but I've been said to be wise beyond my years. Well, maybe no one says that.

Anyway, in China, tommorrow also happens to be Teacher's Day, from what i understand. As I am a teacher, I should be happy abut this, but I'm in Germany. However, the reason why it's supposed to be Teacher's Day tommorrow is because Confucius was born on September 28th. If I have to live up to that name, I'm basically screwed. Good thing I'm in Germany instead of China.

So, let's talk about birthday gifts. There's basically only one thing I currently want, and it's this:

http://www.monstercocktube.com/videodetails.php?key=f1fa7b58700eeb27bc42

I wish I could just embed the video in the blog message, but apparently I can't. Either way, trust me when I tell you to CLICK ON THIS LINK!

No comments: