Sunday, December 30, 2007

Enchantment: The New Years Eve Party @ Here Lounge

Click the flyer to enlarge!


So, if you've been looking for me over the past few days, then you would probably have found me at either Here Lounge, Factory, or Tigerheat. I really only came back for my five year high school reunion which was this recent Thursday (by the way, who the hell has a five year high school reunion), but everytime I'm in LA, I somehow go into party mode and never leave West Hollywood... even to sleep (hint, hint).

Well, it's no secret that some of the best events in all of Hollywood are held by Jonathan Chang (for example, Jonathan Chang's Popular Thursdays, which I've been at every week for the past three weeks). Well, Jonathan Change, Paul Nicholls,, and a few others are hosting the IT party of the season tommorrow: Enchantment @ Here Lounge.

I've already been made to promise by Blake Riley and a few other Adult Entertainment Industry stars and execs to come to the event, and I'm bringing a lot of $1's and $5's to put down Blake's underpants as he dances. Y'all better do the same.

No comments: