Wednesday, January 2, 2008

New Years @ Here Lounge

New Years was an amazing night, but there's really not that much to report. I arrived at Here Lounge in West Hollywood around 7:30 PM. Of course that sounds early, but when I arrived, there were already mobs of people lounging around the club. The trees in the patio areas were surrounded by fake snow, and dancers everywhere were donned in special Ginch Gonch underwear with the Enchantment Party's logo on the ass.

After locating my dear friend Lex Sabre and his cute friend who was house-sitting for our other mutual friend Christian Owen, we ended up in the VIP lounge which was most of the interior space of the building. Considering how tightly packed the bar was becomming, there really was no place I wanted to be but in the private cabanas that made up the VIP lounge. There, I partied most of the night with Rob Romani, owner of Ridgeline Films, Brett Wolfe, Bobby Trendy, and various other godly men. Every once in a while, the dancers, which included Jason Ridge, Damian Rios (the new Ridgeline exclusive), Benjamin Bradley and Blake Riley (the new "It" boy of the adult film industry), would stop by in the VIP lounge to share drinks.

Somehow, in the course of the night, I spent a majority of my time taking photos of Collin O'Neal and his cute new boyfriend from Colorado. How this happened, I don't know. The two were just so cute and hot that I couldn't help it. I'll of course be posting many of this pics as well as other pics from the night in a later post.

The party continued for hours into the night. After the party ended around 2:00 AM, I waited around in the private cabana with Rob Romani for Damian Rios to collect his things so we could leave. I spent time doing random things like helping a girl search for her lost phone and talking to Blake Riley and a few others about this and that. Finally, around 3:30 or so, we all headed to the Yukon Mining Co. for a late night food binge. After the night we had spent drinking and dancing on tables, we quickly ravished the food that the waiter brought over while Rob and I drunk texted Jeremy Hall who was supposed to come and party at Here Lounge but ended not being able to make it. It was only around 4:00 AM, when we finally dropped Damian at his hotel, that Rob and I were told to come to Downtown Los Angeles to the Sheraton where Jeremy was staying with nine other extremely hot guys, most of whom he traveled down to LA with from Canada. There we continued to party and drink until we all headed to Arena in West Hollywood for a major party. Of course, Rob and I were so beat, that we ended up just dropping them off before we headed home ourselves. Somehow, I really didn't think I could party until 2:00 PM after having been out since 7:30 PM on New Year's Eve. I don't know how Jeremy does it, but he parties more like a rock star than any of us.

Pictures to follow soon.

No comments: