Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Watching On Fire!


About an hour ago, I was watching Jet Set's On Fire! with some friend's. I know I'm reviewing this film in a few weeks, but I couldn't help but preview it with a few friends, a sexy Brazilian lifeguard/firefighter included. So, I met this hot Brazilian stud at the Townhouse, a bar in Midtown East in Manhattan. I usually go either to the Townhouse or O-Bar since the two are so close by to my Manhattan apartment. It's convenient.

Anyway, somehow, while watching the film, a few of us got a little excited and I ended up giving an hour long blowjob to the hot Brazilian guy. I used all my tricks including fast repeated deepthoat lunging (I'm Asian... I have no gag reflex) and a few other unmentionable tricks. I wish I ahd my camera with me, but I couldn't find it, otherwise, you would have seen this guys hot body and dick (six inches thick, seven and a half inches long, torpedo dick). Sorry y'all missed it.

As an early review, I have to tell you all that what spawned the show was the third scene in On Fire! where Jeremy Hall and Sebastian Young were in a rape/hazing scene with Braxton Bond. This is a movie not be missed. PRE-ORDER IT NOW!

No comments: