Monday, January 28, 2008

Club Rapido in Amsterdam with DJ Jack Chang



Very few people know this so far, but I'm actually planning a trip to two major cities in Europe before I head back to the States. It was really a last minute thing, but I'm headed off to Amsterdam on the 2nd of February to Amsterdam with a trip to London on 4th. Considering I've lived in Europe since the previous summer, I have pretty much not taken much opportunity to visit any other countries besides Germany. So far, I've been to the airport in Liverpool, Berlin, and of course Nuremberg. That hardly equates to my sister or brother's backpacking tours around Europe when they graduated from University.

This upcomming trip was actually inspired by a long time friend of mine from London: Superhot, muscular and tatted DJ Jack Chang, who I originally met about two years ago in Las Vegas when he spun for Hustlaball Las Vegas. Now, it's hard sometimes to spend time with an international DJ like Jack since he travels around so much. Besides being behind the DJ's booth for hours on end, I barely had enough time to spend with him at Huslaball Berlin since he had to leave a few hours after the main event to DJ for another party in another country.

Well, the reason why I'm headed to Amsterdam is because of an event that Jack will be spinning at: Club Rapido. It's a gay circuit party at Paradiso Netherlands, and without any doubt, the current best gay circuit party in the Netherlands. Get your tickets now through this hyperlink Club Rapido cause it's gonna be a bumpy ride.



For more information about DJ Jack Chang or Club Rapido, use the following links:
Jack Chang: Underground Sound Changmusic.com
Club Rapido ClubRapido.com

No comments: