Thursday, November 26, 2009

Un-hibernation: A Letter to All

I've been missing for a while, and that's damned obvious, but can you blame me? In the last two years, I've basically moved six times: from New Orleans to my hometown in Los Angeles, to Nuremberg in Germany, to New York, to San Francisco, to Los Angeles again, and finally to Cocoa beach in Florida (where I've been hiding out since). To top that off, I'm heading back to Los Angeles in a few months (around February). It's not that I can't steady myself or any crap like that. It's just that I love to travel, but I hate having to leave every time I just get my bearings in a new place; that's why I just go ahead and stay somewhere for months at a time. I realize of course that this blog, which I started back while I was attending university in New Orleans, has suffered because of it.

I know I've said it before, but I am going to try and make one more effort in trying to stay on top of things. At this juncture in my life, I've finally escaped all the drama and put missed opportunities behind me. I took a hiatus from life and I've had these past few months since I moved here to evaluate everything and use what I've learned to change my life accordingly. I'm finally working out and focussing on creating a pattern for a healthier lifestyle, and I've started focussing on the things I value in life; my friends, for example (shout out to Brandon Baker, Angel Benton, Lex Sabre, Derek da Silva... etc. There's really too many to list). And so far, I've found that underneath everything, I'm still a crazy fucker, and I've learned to be proud of that fact.

So, before I start back up with re-immersing myself into the adult entertainment industry once again, let me first give thanks this holiday season to all those who've stood by me even when I closed myself off to the world. I am very grateful for all the support all of you have given me. And of course, thanks for not forgetting or abandoning me.

And with that, I believe I'm ready to slowly come out of hibernation.

With Love,
Kyler Coy

1 comment:

Derek da Silva said...

Welcome back!
yours
Derek da Silva