Thursday, January 4, 2007

Dirty Deeds: The Michael Von Steele Experience

Food poisoning is one of those delights of life that everyone lives through. The unlucky ones, like me, are forced to live through them multiple times. So, last night, I had somehow acquired those many horrible symptoms such as nausea, repeat performances in the bathroom on the toilet, hallucinations, and just plain weakness. So, what else could I do but pop a few pills and head to bed after setting my alarm clock for 9 PM. I needed to be up and awake to get ready for the last Wednesday I would be in the Los Angeles area.

What else happens every Wednesday in Los Angeles besides Chi Chi LaRue’s famous Dirty Deeds party at FU Bar? The answer is nothing much. So, when I awoke, I was groggy and in need of another trip to the bathroom. I ended up taking an hour long shower, tryiong to shake the blurry vision and the exhaustion that had set itself through my body. I had to be at the top of my game of course to see Chi Chi and the hunky enormous Michael Von Steele who was the feature star of the night.

Well, it obviously took me some time to drive down to FU Bar that night as I couldn’t shake the blurry vision and was forced to just try and be as alert as possible on the freeway, but I did it. Somehow, I arrived in fifteen minutes, driving at an ungodly fast speed, but the trip just felt like two hours. Time distortion is fun, isn’t it? Thankfully I didn’t get pulled over for speeding.

Anyways, I arrived in time, looking like a mess and walked in after paying the five dollar cover. I walked in and looked for any familiar face I could find. Behold Lex Sabre. Until I told him how I actually felt (like death), he thought I looked great. He wasn’t the only one who thought I looked cute, though. Tyler Mason, Chad Hunt, and Chi Chi (the most fabulous one there with the hottest outfit in the club) all said the same thing. But after explaining how I felt, they were all telling me I should go home, or at least drink some ginger ale. Of course I knew that, but I wanted to spend some time around Chi Chi since I rarely get to see her.

The more I stayed, the more my drowsiness and weakness seemed to alleviate. It could just be the ginger ale I was drinking. The carbonation always helps settle a restless stomach. While ordering my first drink, however, I ran into Michael, who was as hot as ever. Damn, that boy is tall and muscular. I had the pleasant experience of meeting him over the summer the last time he danced at Dirty Deeds. He was sexy then, and he was sexy now. He definitely had the impressive energy to dance all night. Well, while getting my drink, he slapped my ass repeatedly while feeling me up, which definitely helped to wake me up. It also helped to wake something else up, but that’s a completely different story. I just had to stay now.

Good thing I did or I would have missed seeing Lex be cute, getting up on the stage, stripping to his white underwear and having a bottle of water poured onto him, making hios underwear almost completely see through. I always knew he was hung, but damn, he was HUGE, and he wasn’t even hard. It just goes to show what you could miss if you aren’t out and about… even when you have food poisoning.

No comments: