Sunday, January 14, 2007

HustlaBall After Party @ Pirahna & 8 1/2

I was so tired when I went to the after party. Lex and I got up at 2:00 PM today to go to breakfast (yes, I wrote breakfast) with Zach Rockwood and Christian Owen down at Johnny Rockets at the corner of Harmon and Paradise. I basically only slept about six hours, but we spent the day with friends until it was time to get ready for the party.

Tonight, we walked again to Paradise. The group changed a little from last time. This time it included Vin Nolan, Chad Leigh, Tommy Ritter, and Vicky Drukker. This time it was so cold outside that the puddles of water all over the ground on the way was actually frozen over. My god that's freezing.

Well, we bypassed the long line into the club and was ushered right through one of the more private walkways directly to the coat check in and we all went our separate ways. We actually arrived on time this time, and I mean we didn't arrive on gay time which would normally be two hours after a party started. While everyone else was milling around, I walked directly upstairs to the VIP area. While there, I had a few drinks with a few old friends including Foxx from NYC who performed at last years HustlaBall and Jeremy Hall who I had met last night at the Hustlaball main event.

Strangely enough, the show also started on time, not gay time. What the hell was going on? I guess everything was just going back to normal. At this performance, Shequida from NY lip synched to an awesome song then introduced the show with her comic stylings which included props like a very questionable bottle of shampoo. Anyway, she also gave us her version of teh song of Don't Cha by the Pussycat Dolls. Afterwards, she introduced Shiko Aviance who not only performed one of his hit songs, but also gave a sexy dance to it in his briefs and a very revealing t-shirt. After the show, while Angel Benton and Shequida was giving away gifts to the crowd downstairs, Jeremy Hall, Foxx, mr. Pam, and a few others with us, retired to one of the private cabanas. We were drinking it up as Vin Nolan, Zach Rockwood, and Christian Owen were go-go dancing again downstairs after the show.

At some point during the night, Jeffrey Davids, one of the owners of Rentboy.com, tried to strip me naked after I thought it would be funny to show him my sphincter. He succeeded in getting both my shoes off, my jeans, and my underwear. It was funny, but really random.

Strangely enough, around that time Britney Spears decided to show up. Her new boy friend is hot. He's like a hotter more clean cute Jewish version of Kevin. Well, her security guided her up to the middle cabana. There are only three cabanas in the VIP area. Anyway, she was only there for about two hours. No one is for sure why she left. Some say that the Sisters of Perpetual Indulgence were harasing and scaring her (many of us know how crazy they can be), and others say that she was thrown out for disrupting the entire bar. Supposedly the bartenders became all pre-occupied with waiting on her while the rest of us were left to be no bodies. Many also say that her security guards were being really rough. Either way, her appearance was really annoying. The party was being hosted by Tom Weise, who wasn't even allowed to go into the middle cabana where Britney was hanging out and which Tom paid for.

Well, it's safe to say that a majority of us were very happy when she left, and while she was leaving my friend got a picture of her hair extensions. Well, as the night progressed, Shiko did something a little crazy. He asked me where the bathroom was and when I told him it was downstairs, he decided he'd hold it rather than go through the crowd. Wait... that's not the crazy part. I suggested he use one of the decanters as a bathroom. The crazy part is that he actually did it and we started pretending with everyone seeking a drink that it was redbull. Of course we didn't let anyone drink from it, but it would have been funny if we did. Chrisian came upstairs to hang out with us, and we almost gave him some, but we refrained. He's too good of a friend to do that too. We tried to do the same thing with Vin, but he was there when Shiko pissed into the decanter and he saw the entire thing... that smart bastard.

It's obviously I was a little pissed drunk throughout the night. Not only did I lick mr. PAM's breast, but I also licked Shiko's friends breast while biting Vicky Drukker's ass. I also made out with a lot of other people whose names I don't know. My big pouty lips were on a lot of people by the time the party ended at 6:00 AM.

Jeremy Hall, Vicky, Christian and a few others walked with me back to the hotel. Well, I ran out of cigarettes right before we left the bar, and Jeremy did the sweetest thing. He walked with me to the drug store and bought me a fresh pack. Seriously, Jeremy Hall is just the sweetest guy ever.

Now, I have to go to sleep. Christian Owen, Lex Sabre, and I are all driving back together in Lex's car after we check out today at 11:00 AM. God save them if I don't get enough sleep!

No comments: