Saturday, February 10, 2007

I'm a Mess...

My dear friends Brandon Baker and Lex Sabre always tell me, in a joking way, with a smile and a chuckle: "You're a mess!" Well, for once, it's actually true. More specifically, my apartment's a mess. I'd show you a picture of it, but I'm far too embarassed. If it wasn't for the constant visits from friends, my apartment would still be clean. Damn... why am I so popular. Wait, let me go find a pin to deflate my ego.

By the way, does anybody have some extra Ajax and Clorox bleach? Nah... forget it. It'd be easier to just move...

Anyway, I'm currently working on a list of questions to ask adult film star Christian Owen when I interview him while he's here in New Orleans performing for Mardi Gras. I already know what I want to ask, but I want to know what some of you would like to ask. If there's a question any of you would like me to ask Christian, just e-mail the question to me with your name and location (city and state, or city and country if you're not from the United States) so I can give you credit. I will be accepting questions until next Wednesday, February 16th.

My E-mail: KylerCoy@gmail.com

No comments: