Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Last Night's Conversation with Lex Sabre:

So, I had a funny conversation on AIM with Lex Sabre last night. i would have blogged it, but for the past week, My internet has been going out at inconvenient times. Anyway, here... have a laugh:

Kyler Coy (10:06:55 PM): I just saw a Subway commercial and now I want more meat
Kyler Coy (10:07:08 PM): I should really lay off the percocet... well I would if I had any... I wish I had some... just kidding... maybe...
Lex Sabre (10:06:09 PM): lol
Kyler Coy (10:07:47 PM): Subway commercial: "Less fat, More meat"
Lex Sabre (10:06:26 PM): lol
Kyler Coy (10:08:30 PM): hehe... it is my motto...
Lex Sabre (10:07:07 PM): hollar


Oh, I almost forgot: Y'all should know that those aren't our screen names. I need to be respecful of his privacy, of course. If you can't trust your friends... well, you can always trust the stranger in bed next to you! I kid, of course... or maybe I'm just a kid. Both options seem good to me.

By the way, Lex Sabre sounds so butch, doesn't he?! Holla!

No comments: