Thursday, February 15, 2007

What the hell just happened?

Fuck me silly and call me Betty... just not Ugly Betty.

A few of the packages I was supposed to get in the mail never arrived. I just found out that a few DVDs I was supposed to get weeks ago ended up getting sent to the wrong address... the address of my best friend in Hollywood. I'm sooooo pissed. The website somehow messed up and replaced my default shipping address with my friend's. The only reason why that address was listed was because I sent him a copy of Another Gay Movie as a Channukah present months ago because we went to go see it when it premiered at a Hollywood theater. I would never designate someone else's address as a default for my account. So what the hell just happened?

It's definitely not my best friend's fault, but he was sent over a hundred dollars worth of stuff. Considering I make NO MONEY off of this blog (this blog is purely for you, the reader), and it doesn't really further along my career as I'm still a student with no actual career in anything (well... some might call me a professional student... haha), this situation just becomes more messed up. If this problem doesn't get fixed, I lose... and I mean I lose in the worst way, the monetary way, not the "bad date" kind of way. Lex Sabre and Brandon Baker were right... I am a mess. Seriously though... what the hell just happened?

The crappy thing is, I was going to review the GAYVN nominated threeway scene (in Chi Chi LaRue's No Cover) as a followup for my Jeremy Hall interview before the GAYVNs, and as a preview for my interview with one of my closest friends Lex Sabre. Yes, it's true: not only does this film include Jeremy Hall's famed threeway with Luca DiCorso and Jan Fischer, but it also includes many other firends of mine, especially Lex Sabre, who has a humongous uncut penis for a 5 ft. 5 in. guy.


Sorry y'all for the technical difficulties. This is totally nither mine nor my happy go-go boy best friend's fault who thought he was just gettin' lucky with all the free adult movies and other DVDs getting sent his way. We're fixing this as soon as possible... but I think I'll also buy my go-go best friend some cupcakes so he won't feel so bad. I would feel bad too if I was given one of the best new adult films on the market and was about to have it yanked out of my soft moisturized hands...

No comments: