Monday, March 17, 2008

Bad Luck...

I think the planets must have been misaligned or something cause I've been having the worst luck lately. First, my computer starts going all wonkey after some stupid trojan viruses downloaded themselves onto my computer. Then some oil splatters when I was cooking dumplings a couple of days ago and causing giant flames to shoot up from the pan... easily managaed and put out with the lid. Then the next day, the fire alarms go off while I was making grilled cheese sandwiches with slices of honey roasted turkey, and now the alarm system won't reset itself. What the hell is going on?

Anyway, I've been cutting down on all the parties and clubbing and all the bars for the past few days because I've been trying to fix my damn computer. Well, I have been going out and playing around with this hot Irish guy, but I've been spending more time at home. I just want my computer fixed damn it. Bah... maybe I should just blow someone from Geek Squad and get them to fiddle around with it... uh... by it, I meant my computer.
Ya nasty!

By the way: HAPPY SAINT PATRICK'S DAY! If you don't have any Irish in ya, then I suggest you follow my example and get some in ya soon.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Girl, sounds like maybe cooking isn't your forte'.

Kyler Coy said...

Actually, normally I cook really well... I was just forced to use the crappy pans my brother supplied the kitchen with. Hasn't he heard of a non-stick skillet?