Sunday, March 2, 2008

GayVN Bondage Fun: Tony Buff's Quick Arm Bind

It's crazy how I'm still blogging about the GayVN 2008 weekend, but I am. I don't remember if I blogged about this yet, but after the unofficial after party at Powerhouse, a bunch of us (mr. Pam, Chad Donovan, Rod Barry, Derek da Silva, Antonio Madeira, Tony Buff, FiveStar, Chris Steele, Ross Cannon, and me) headed over to mr. Pam's Playhouse to drink some more, even though most of us were already competely hammered (yes... me...). Anyway, while we were there, Tony Buff displayed for us all how to do a Quick Arm Bind on Derek da Silva, and of course FiveStar. Well, here it is (but before you press play, it would be wise to scroll down to the bottom and pause the Playlist music player):



I am sooooooo hot for Tony Buff. He is basically my ultimate daddy fantasy!!! I would totally be his boy with Derek if he asked.
If you look very closely while Tony is binding Derek's right arm, you can see me for a millisecond drunkenly wiping down the counter in the kitchen and getting ready to take some pictures there. And now for some of those pictures (in chronological order) of the little drunken gathering:


In the center is Derek da Silva. On the right is Tony Buff, and on the left is FiveStar, the lovely person who filmed the video for all of you.

Here, we're in the middle of filming. As you can see, the camera is up on the right.

While the bondage demonstartion is going on, mr. Pam shows off her talents on a banana. To the left is Chad Donovan, and on the right is Antonio Madeira.

mr. Pam get's Antonio's attention.

If you were paying attention to the video, this is where Tony pulls the rope up around Derek's crotch.

Here, Tony narrates as he's about to bring the rope up to Derek's neck.

The last pic.

There are more photos from the night, but I'll spare you Rod's drunken photographs or mr. Pam which he took with my camera. (Seriously, if you saw them, your mind would implode from all the randomness that is Rod Barry's photography skills... or lack of. Luv ya Rob... would love you more if you were gay!)

No comments: