Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Damn My Broken iPod...

... damn it to Hell!

Yeah... so... fun stuff this morning! I just got home. I haven't slept since I woke up at 11 AM yesterday (March 4th), and my iPod broke very early this morning and I spent pretty much the whole day trying to correct this injustice that the gods have decided to torture me with. I went to the Apple store in San Francisco at 10 AM this morning - which means I had already been awake for 23 hrs by that point (and alas, I had bid adu to my sanity by that Spring hour) - and after an hour, they finally tell me to sign up for an appointment. So, the earliest time I could fit into todays schedule was at 12:50 PM. What the hell?! An hour and fifty minutes later? Why couldn't we just do it "first cum, first served up in a martini glass" style? Sometimes, corporate America abuses the damned internet to mind-f&%k us!

So, what did I do with that time? I went shopping for new evil toys at Mr. S Leather - which, somehow, has become my local hang out when I'm not doing anything during the day - and I ended up leaving an hour later with a copy of last month's Instigator Magazine (Wot?! I already had this months... teehee). On the up side, I believe I would make a very imaginative and sadistic vengeful god... what, with all the visions of destruction I had racing around in my exhausted brain after what happened with my damn iPod - this would be the third one I've had to replace to this day, by the way. This is why I would never make a good Buddhist no matter how Chinese I am (and yes, I am half Chinese, and no, the other half is neither Caucasian or Japanese).

Anyway, when I get there, I waited again until 1:15 PM, 25 minutes past my appointment time, but luckily I get this really hot guy, and he ends up doing all these tests and stuff that's way beyond my league when it comes to Apple products (I use a PC... I don't care if Mac's are better. I like my computer. It's a Panasonic Toughbook and it's tiny with a DVD player and CD burner that pops up with the mouse pad... If it was an ass, I'd fuck the opening of that drive) and he finally decides to just give me a new one even though my files with Apple apparently were never done correctly. Gawd, I wanna give that hotty a hell of a blow job for making this a helluva lot easier! Thank you Anonymous-guy-whose-name-I've-already-forgotten-even-though-I-wanna-make-you-shoot-your-wad-like-the-volcano-that-destroyed-Pompei! Seriously, this is so not because I'm a slut. I was just excited because I didn't know geeks came in the color of hot with a nice bulge in his jeans... but then again, this is San Francisco!

And that's another crazy sleepless morning in the life of Kyler Coy!

No comments: