Sunday, March 9, 2008

I'm ConfLused...

Confused (adj): having lost one's bearings; unable to think with clarity or act intelligently.

ConfLused (adj): having been put in a situation where one loses his freaking mind.



So... I'm freaking confLused. Last Friday,I went to the Nob Hill Adult Theatre in San Francisco to see Ricky Sinz and do naughty things like photograph myself sucking his penis (ummm... you can see a picture of that below if you must) before I started barhopping and headed out to see the two Tristans (Tristan Phoenix and Tristan Jaxx). Besides a short photo shoot of Ricky in a shower stall separated from the outside world by window panes, I ended up filming him performing in a that same shower. It was a good night overall filled with a few hundred pictures. Pictures to follow when I finish organizing them.

Anyway, I didn't become confLused until I got home and transferred all the photos and video files to my computer. That's actually when I found out that the 10 minute video of Ricky Sinz showering, talking nasty, jacking off, and smacking his dick around, was a 699 MB QuickTime Movie file. I was hoping to put it onto XTube and embed it into this blog, but XTube only accepts files 50 MB or smaller. I don't really know all this technology stuff... sooo... I don't know what to do. From what I understand, I can do a few things: (1) change the file to a WMV file, and (2) reduce the face of the video - I don't even know if I said that second part right, but the video screen is twice the size of any normal video file I normally see. I'm sure there's other things I could do, but I don't even know how to do the first two things I mentioned.

Until I can figure out what to do with the video, here's a handful or so of all the photos (click on the pictures to enlarge):










I didn't really blow Ricky... I just had the girl he's been fooling around with in San Francisco take a lot of pictures with my mouth on his dick, his dick in my mouth, his dick aiming down my throat, and all that good stuff... and I mean a lot of pictures. I had to prolong the shoot as long as I possibly could... didn't I? Teehee.

No comments: