Tuesday, March 18, 2008

And Off to Los Angeles...

I have good news and I have bad news. The good news is that after 54 cumulative hours, a little over a $100, three programs to get rid of viruses, two programs to get rid of adware, and one program to get rid of hijackware, I have fixed my computer. HAH!

The bad news however is that I won't be able to use my computer in San Francisco very much anymore. It's official: I'm heading back to Los Angeles tommorrow, Wednesday, the 19th. What was originally supposed to be a week long trip to San Francisco ended up being an expensive month long alcohol smothered, sleep deprived, sex filled, month long vacation in San Francisco, and I don't want to leave. Besides all the aforementioned sex and alcohol, there are other reasons why I don't want to leave. Well, for one, there's awesome shopping all over the city, and I've only experienced a fraction of it all in the past four weeks. You should see the walk-in closets... plural. Tehre's obviously a lot of space that needs to be filled. The other reason is the rent-free lodging that comes with having a town-house at my disposal. Just look at the view from my bedroom window, one which I don't have to share with any siblings or parents:



And the last reason why I just don't want to leave: the specially made memory-foam/down cushioned mattress with 2000 thread-count pure cotton sheets on the custom modern bed that I had commissioned in my brother's name when he was furnishing the house after my family bought it - if I hadn't picked this bed, he would have bought this gawd-awful flimsy canopy bed for double the cost, and there was no way I was ever gonna sleep in a canopy bed that could fall apart the first night.


I know... I know... I'm a lush. So, who wants to help me ruin the bed before I leave San Francisco? I'm not a slut; I'm a lovable strumpet. Don't look at me like that. Okay, FINE! Technically, I'm also a whore. Satisfied?

No comments: